`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Awesome TTM! PIC

Another Awesome TTM! PIC
So the story behind what I sent is that I was at this game in 2001, right behind home plate. Dante Bichette hit an absolute bomb off what was then the Coke Bottles in left field. It was in the 8th inning and ended up being the winning HR. I have the video clip if anyone wants to see it. I sent this about 4 months ago and came back today...

[Image: 20130923_164008_zps50e3a854.jpg]
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Another Awesome TTM! PIC
That's awesome! Did you include the story with the stub for him?
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Yes I did, so it may have helped me get it back Smile
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Anyone know where to get a nice photo of bichette in action in a Red Sox uniform?

Congrats on the nice pick-up. Always liked him, seems like an really nice guy. Good idea with sending your story along, probably made his day (lol).
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

the bichette family are really nice people. have had a chance to meet Dante's wife in Charleston during one of juniors games. she sat with us for 7 innings of the game. 2-9 she was a little late arriving. nice convo. also in some prior convos she sent me a Bichette Happens shirt from back in the Day. ill ask if she knows of a good place to find some good shots of his red sox days

(09-24-2013, 11:34 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: the bichette family are really nice people. have had a chance to meet Dante's wife in Charleston during one of juniors games. she sat with us for 7 innings of the game. 2-9 she was a little late arriving. nice convo. also in some prior convos she sent me a Bichette Happens shirt from back in the Day. ill ask if she knows of a good place to find some good shots of his red sox days
Cool thanks. I know it wasn't a long time in Boston, but he was a fan favorite for sure.

(09-24-2013, 02:20 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: Anyone know where to get a nice photo of bichette in action in a Red Sox uniform?

He's also pictured with the Sox on his 2001 and 2002 Topps cards and the 2002 Fleer Maximum and probably some others from those years.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(09-25-2013, 08:35 AM)zeprock Wrote:

He's also pictured with the Sox on his 2001 and 2002 Topps cards and the 2002 Fleer Maximum and probably some others from those years.
I actually think that is the game I was at with the epic bat flip....how can I get that in an 8x10?

(09-25-2013, 02:14 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: I actually think that is the game I was at with the epic bat flip....how can I get that in an 8x10?
That's an Associated Press photo that I found online. I guess you could try contacting them. I think this particular image is too small and would become pixelated if you blew it up to an 8X10.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html