`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
why do I keep buying these?!?!? 2011 Timeless Treasures

why do I keep buying these?!?!? 2011 Timeless Treasures
Ok, I seriously don't know why I keep buying these! The only tin I've ever gotten anything even remotely good out of was the freebie that Panini gave me for screwing up my redemptions (had a kaepernick RC auto, but I traded it for 30 bucks at the beginning of last season! lol)

Well, my LCS has um for 50 bucks a pop...and for some reason I just...keep...buying it (and keep not getting anything good!)

Base /499
Bruce Smith
Donald Driver

RC auto /299
Scotty McKnight (THATS TWO OF THIS CLOWN IN A ROW!)

jersey /250
Aaron Rodgers (my first Rodgers hit ever)

Game Day Souvenirs /250
Peyton Manning (colts PC)

I'm so glad I've only been buying these at 50 a pop...if I was getting these at the original 100 that they came out at I'd probably blow a gasket lol thankfully Rodgers/Manning saved the break!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: why do I keep buying these?!?!? 2011 Timeless Treasures
CANT GO WRONG WITH SUPERSTARS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

My wife keeps taking the tins they come in for her sewing stuff and asks when i am getting more. WIN/WIN!
swjrp10 - I look at it this way - they priced them at $100 originally so there must be some good stuff in these somewhere. And like you, the first one i got was by far the best, so i was kind of hooked right off the bat.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(09-23-2013, 02:08 PM)bselje Wrote: My wife keeps taking the tins they come in for her sewing stuff and asks when i am getting more. WIN/WIN!
swjrp10 - I look at it this way - they priced them at $100 originally so there must be some good stuff in these somewhere. And like you, the first one i got was by far the best, so i was kind of hooked right off the bat.
ik ik lol my problem is, after 8 more, I haven't hit ANYTHING short printed lol. No patches, no HOFs, anything lol it's like...come on lol Tongue but oh well, its 50 bucks lol

you hit a few HOFers, they just aren't in yet Smile
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

I've bought a few now and for some reason i like them. Have never got a hit better than the same rogers jsy you pulled and a crappy 1 color prime of mcfadden though. I keep finding myself getting them though when i go to lcs...
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Add me to the list of guys who bought way more of these that anyone ever should, because my first box was also pretty good, and I kept chasing that luck.

They must dip those boxes in some kind of "eau de cardboard" or something to make people buy them. There was a guy in the shop today buying up a ton of stuff and asked about Timeless Treasures. We ALL told him it was lousy! He asked the guy behind the counter "Did I buy that before?" "Yes, it stunk." "I didn't like it??" "No, you did terrible, it's a really bad product." ...."OK, well give me one anyways.."

Cards were so bad he left them behind for the kids...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

nice manning
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

maybe im weird, but since ck wasnt a huge name rookie, youd think itd be easier to hit his auto lol