Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Prestige Break

2012-13 Prestige Break
151 Main series (148 of 150, 3 doubles)
24 Rookies, notables Kylie Irving and Andre Drummond
2 Bonus Shots/249- Boris Diaw, Kawhi Leonard
3 Connections- DeMar DeRozan/Taj Gibson, Ray Allen/Rudy Cay, Amar'e Stoudemire/Shawn Marion
3 Franchise Favorites- Blake Griffin, Joakim Noah, Andre Iguodala
3 Hardcourt Heroes- Rajon Rondo, Kevin Love, Steve Nash
3 Stars of the NBA- Chris Bosh, Shawn Marion, Brook Lopez
3 Prestigious Picks Signatures- Anthony Davis, Lavoy Allen, Jordan Hamilton
1 True Colors Patch- Danilo Gallinari

[Image: qs03.png]Uploaded with ImageShack.com

It's a great-looking set, it was just turning into a horrible bust until I hit the Davis with two packs left.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

RE: 2012-13 Prestige Break
Solid break, and welcome to the boards. At least as good if not better than any of the breaks I had on this product this year.

If you are looking to do any trading on here I could use the following rookies for my set if you happen to hit any of them.

o 176- Jeremy Tyler
o 183- Josh Harrellson
o 201- Anthony Davis
o 218- Tyler Zeller
o 226- Jared Cunningham
o 244- Mike Scott
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

lmk what base cards you're missing (assuming you're after the set) as I may have them as doubles.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Solid break here man. I have been looking for a reasonably priced box of this stuff but I can't find any. I broke about 8 boxes of this when it first dropped. Still one of my favorite releases of the year.
Also, on the Davis....is the top left an issue with the top loader/sleeve or is that an issue with the card. I am looking on my phone and I cannot figure it out.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(09-22-2013, 10:38 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Solid break here man. I have been looking for a reasonably priced box of this stuff but I can't find any. I broke about 8 boxes of this when it first dropped. Still one of my favorite releases of the year.
Also, on the Davis....is the top left an issue with the top loader/sleeve or is that an issue with the card. I am looking on my phone and I cannot figure it out.
Dirty scanner it seems. Gave it a quick wipe so you can get a better glance.
[Image: vjzz.png]Uploaded with ImageShack.com

The box was altogether unimpressive until this one popped out, so I'll also be holding out until I can find them a little better. I had the need to bust and picked it up at my hobby shop for $83. It was the only thing not insanely overpriced.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

Sorry to sound like a jerk but it was driving me crazy. Had it been the card I would have been downright BS with Panini and been looking for some sort of replacement.

$83????? I would pay that just about every day. 3 autos and a relic. 1 numbered card(although you got two) and rookies galore!! I loved this product!!!

For my money(in this case it is your money but follow me here), it is right up there with Absolute and right underneath Prizm for my favorite releases from 12/13.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice davis
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK