`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5x '13 Fanfare Hobby Packs

5x '13 Fanfare Hobby Packs
Other than the Ambrose dual RU/10, nothing that special...but I thought I'd share anyway. Also, I have pulled plenty of dupes, Autos, RU, and Holofoil Die Cuts that I have marked FT if you can help me finish up this set! If you're interested, I have a thread in the trading section of base and inserts I still need. Thanks for looking!

Fanfare Holofoil Die Cuts #31 Brad Keselowski SP (No Scan)

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Autographs Gold #NPJ Nelson Piquet Jr NNS 113/125

[Image: IMG_0454_zps6b6ff082.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Dual Swatches Melting #MA Marcos Ambrose 03/10

[Image: IMG_0449_zps32db124c.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Gold #DR2 David Reutimann 29/50 (Shoe Tag relic, I think? Very cool looking anyhow!)

[Image: IMG_0453_zpsb2219b5f.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Signatures #ES Elliott Sadler NNS 09/99

[Image: IMG_0452_zpsadcc0c40.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Silver #DG David Gilliland 181/199 (Nothing more I dislike than pulling single color Silver RU out of a Hobby pack!)

[Image: IMG_0450_zps3255dd24.jpg]

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 5x '13 Fanfare Hobby Packs
Sadly, I think I did better with my one retail pack. This shows why I was scared to buy a hobby box or even a blaster.
I really like the Ambrose though. That is a very nice dual RU and #'d to 10 makes it more awesome. The Reutimann shoe tag is an excellent piece too. Sweet looking card! Too bad it's not a more popular driver.
What other inserts & parallels did you pull?

Nice pulls man I agree the Ambrose #'d to 10 is sweet and nice looking card, although I don't know anyone that collects him personally.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(09-20-2013, 01:39 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: What other inserts & parallels did you pull?
The best of the bunch was a #8 Clint Bowyer Silver/25. And other than the Keselowski SP Die Cut parallel, everything else were dupe inserts and unexciting parallels.
(09-20-2013, 07:20 AM)kevinr Wrote: Nice pulls man I agree the Ambrose #'d to 10 is sweet and nice looking card, although I don't know anyone that collects him personally.
Actually, I got an offer on the Ambrose pretty quickly. I also traded an Ambrose auto awhile back almost as soon as I pulled it. In addition to one person here on this site that I know of, I believe there's some love for the Aussie out there.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

That shoe tag is interesting, different.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(09-20-2013, 07:20 AM)kevinr Wrote: Nice pulls man I agree the Ambrose #'d to 10 is sweet and nice looking card, although I don't know anyone that collects him personally.
I guess that counts since we don't know each other personally, but I collect Ambrose. He's down in the list of drivers I collect, but he is in the list.
If I had something to offer Jason for it, I would have done so before I even replied to this thread. Too bad that I don't and I'm pretty sure I know who has made an offer for it.

(09-21-2013, 11:00 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I guess that counts since we don't know each other personally, but I collect Ambrose. He's down in the list of drivers I collect, but he is in the list.
If I had something to offer Jason for it, I would have done so before I even replied to this thread. Too bad that I don't and I'm pretty sure I know who has made an offer for it.
Ok sorry I stand corrected on Ambrose..... I believe I still have an auto of him from a break. Let me know if you may be interested in it.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(09-22-2013, 10:37 AM)kevinr Wrote: Ok sorry I stand corrected on Ambrose..... I believe I still have an auto of him from a break. Let me know if you may be interested in it.
I doubt I have anything you'd want for it, but feel free to check my ORG.

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK