`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
take better pictures PLEASE!!!
09-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Sad take better pictures PLEASE!!!
cannot understand why with all the technical know how at your disposal most of the pic of players are bad or there are no picture at for (example) complete sets 500 card set an not a single picture of player or even what card looks like. also back side most of cards show no pictures. very frustrsting please correct this problem
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: take better pictures PLEASE!!!
I believe many or all of the pics of cards are user summited..one reason why I see jersey cards for a Patch card listing sometimes
09-23-2013, 11:54 AM
(09-23-2013 08:30 AM)penguinfan66 Wrote:  I believe many or all of the pics of cards are user summited..one reason why I see jersey cards for a Patch card listing sometimes

it's a mix. ud and topps used to send in pics with a checklist, but stopped. some are user submitted, but they stopped that because users werent getting it wrong...a lot

there really is no good way for beckett to go about this. first off, where are they getting pics from? especially for all these parallels, especially numbered less than 25. even if they did have access, the amount of man hours it would take makes it fiscally unfeasible

for now, if you want pics, you can always go to comc.com, but be careful on rarer stuff, which also might be pictured wrongly

Sawyer MacMillan Blue: coming october 20th, a few blocks away from the Cathedral of Baseball
10-20-2013, 04:31 PM
my biggest problem on this is. At one time i was uploading photos of cards when you clicked on the photo area it would upload & show it but if you click on the title of the card & upload it that way it would show up, you have to click uploaded photos. beckett needs to fix this problem. so i have stopped uploading photos for right now until or if they fix the problem.
10-20-2013, 10:53 PM
I remember years ago they ran a contest where uploads would get you points you could redeem for stuff. Fun stuff but again could lead to incorrect uploads.

2000 Absolute Leather & Laces | Chicago Bears TTM | 1999 Finest