IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1988 Donruss Cello Case Break

RE: 1988 Donruss Cello Case Break
Is ebay not wholesale prices?

(09-22-2013, 02:36 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: Just proves what we all know, that beckett book value is a joke. That's why I never buy a beckett price guide because it's just a joke how bad their price guide is. And anyone that tries to sell at beckett book value is never taken seriously. Just use ebay prices for the real book value on cards.
ebay is not real value. it is supressed value, and less than what you get if you buy in person. im so tired of this lame argument

ebay is lower because you dont get the card right then, you cant inspect the card, you have to have it shipped, etc etc etc

it is NOT market value

and beckett values are called a "GUIDE" for a reason, with high and low values (the default beckett price guide value is high beckett)

and because of people like you, real values at brick and mortars and getting nailed because because cant distinguish WHY ebay values are lower

(09-22-2013, 02:36 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: Just proves what we all know, that beckett book value is a joke. That's why I never buy a beckett price guide because it's just a joke how bad their price guide is. And anyone that tries to sell at beckett book value is never taken seriously. Just use ebay prices for the real book value on cards.
Beckett has the commons listed at .01 for low value and .05 for high value. What do you think they should be priced at?

They can't go lower. You aren't going to see a .00 low value and 5 cards for .01 high value.
Currently building: 2015 Topps S1/2/UP, 2016 Topps Series 1, 2016 Gypsy Queen
Super Collect Jeff Samardzija
PC: Frank Thomas, Andruw Jones, David Justice, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football

Meh, I will just say: Ebay prices are NOT indicative of market price.

I think they could go -.01 or further negative for 88 donruss commons, because someone would have to pay me to store them...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(09-21-2013, 08:36 PM)shy1979 Wrote: Just broke a 12 box cello case of 1988 Donruss
Why?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html