`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can't get prices tonight .Help

Can't get prices tonight .Help
Ok ,at the risk of sounding stupid I can't get any prices today to add cards to organize or finish trades . Just says buy pricing next to card. I have the total access and I know it's paid up. Is the system down or my problem?
Photobucket

RE: Can't get prices tonight .Help
(09-21-2013, 08:34 PM)sparty78 Wrote: Ok ,at the risk of sounding stupid I can't get any prices today to add cards to organize or finish trades . Just says buy pricing next to card. I have the total access and I know it's paid up. Is the system down or my problem?
Working for me. Not sure what the problem is. I know that this whole site is glitchy and weirder things have happened.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

(09-21-2013, 09:11 PM)favrecollectors4 Wrote: Working for me. Not sure what the problem is. I know that this whole site is glitchy and weirder things have happened.
I can add cards , no prices . Thanks for the info.
Photobucket

Are you signed in at the top when you are in that section? I know a lot of times it signs me out and I have to sign back in. Pricing is up for me.

(09-21-2013, 10:10 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Are you signed in at the top when you are in that section? I know a lot of times it signs me out and I have to sign back in. Pricing is up for me.
Happens to me too. Sometimes refresh the screen and all of a sudden you find you're not signed in. Sometimes i have to sign out and back in again too when this happens
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Yeah anytime I go from forums to trade or org its signs me out and I have to sign back in
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS