`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not letting me view pricing
09-21-2013, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2013 02:45 PM by dirtboy6.)
Not letting me view pricing
I am not able to view pricing after I log in. I have 31.00 automatically taken out every month but for some reason today it seems like I don't have a subscription.

Thanks
Kevin
Says buy pricing

(09-21-2013 02:35 PM)dirtboy6 Wrote:  I am not able to view pricing after I log in. I have 31.00 automatically taken out every month but for some reason today it seems like I don't have a subscription.

Thanks
Kevin

[Image: fUCL1x9.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: Not letting me view pricing
I am having the same problem. I have a mountain of vintage football/baseball cards to price before next weekend's show and my Beckett.com price guide isn't working, It's doing the same as to you, it says "buy pricing". I tried going in another way (log out/different entry/etc) and it still doesn't work. Of course I've sent an email to the Beckett crew with a response that they should get back to me in 2-3 days. Since this is the weekend, does that mean they'll get in touch with me next Wed or Thursday? ARG! I tried calling the 800 number only to get extended music, then silence, then a dial tone. I tried 3 x's. C'mon.
09-21-2013, 07:53 PM
(09-21-2013 07:05 PM)zcrewy Wrote:  I am having the same problem. I have a mountain of vintage football/baseball cards to price before next weekend's show and my Beckett.com price guide isn't working, It's doing the same as to you, it says "buy pricing". I tried going in another way (log out/different entry/etc) and it still doesn't work. Of course I've sent an email to the Beckett crew with a response that they should get back to me in 2-3 days. Since this is the weekend, does that mean they'll get in touch with me next Wed or Thursday? ARG! I tried calling the 800 number only to get extended music, then silence, then a dial tone. I tried 3 x's. C'mon.

Same here.. Not sure what's going on. I re uped my sub. If I get charged twice I will send a email.. We will see..

[Image: fUCL1x9.png]
09-21-2013, 07:56 PM
try FN F3 to refresh and make sure you are logged in when trying to view pricing

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
09-21-2013, 11:49 PM
me too ...pricing shows as "buy pricing" this is total bs!

[Image: chargers-1-1_zps17ad5757.gif]
09-22-2013, 12:57 PM
(09-21-2013 07:56 PM)floydtown Wrote:  try FN F3 to refresh and make sure you are logged in when trying to view pricing

look up top when you see this to see if you are logged out
and look under account to be sure it is active but the above is usually the problem guys (not logged in when you see buy pricing)

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX