`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post office

post office
Recently made a trade with a member who ive traded with before and the first trade was excellent. This second trade I was excited about and was waiting and waiting for the cards to get here. Well last nite I get the envelope he sent the cards in enclosed in a plastic bag from the post office. No cards inside just the envelope that had been ripped and an apology saying sorry theyve been busy and things like this happen. what a bunch of bs. I deal with the post office everyday at my job and ive heard of this happening but never had it happen to me before. I made this trade with ktkline7 and let him know what happened and he was great about it and even offered to send cards back. I dont expect that not his fault at all. Has anyone else had this happen to them sending cards out.

RE: post office
Yep, but mine had the card still there.

It was ripped open and possibly ran over, there were marks.

Sorry bout your loss!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

I purchased a card off Ebay a couple years ago and this exact thing happned to me. Mine was for an Ebay auction so I was covered. I've delt with Ktkline7 and he has been great. Sorry man. Sucks when that stuff happens.

hey it happens and the chance we take with the post office but yea ktkline7 has been great to trade with

I've had it happen a couple of times. They send in a PWE and it won't curl around the corners and gets jammed in the sorting machine and gets ripped to shreads. Only Bubble mailers for me...

k
Wink 
(09-21-2013, 02:01 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: I've had it happen a couple of times. They send in a PWE and it won't curl around the corners and gets jammed in the sorting machine and gets ripped to shreads. Only Bubble mailers for me...

k
Agree,PWE's are always the problem causing jams.envelopes are for letters
Bubble mailers are for trading cards.Just like what it says in drive thru banking,Don,t put rolls of coins in container.
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

How many card was it? I only send pwe if 1-2 cards and isn't high end..
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

2 cards..votto relic and bruce rookie