`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upper Deck 2011-12 Exquisite collection

Upper Deck 2011-12 Exquisite collection
In this box I got a Don Nelson regular card, a Marcus Morris Rookie Signature (183/199), a Cazzie Russell Championship Bling Gold card (73/75), a Terry Porter Personal Touch Musician card (19/30), a Bill Walton Black College vault Autograph card (26/60) and a Michael Jordan Dimensions Autograph.

Without the Jordan this would have been utter crap, but thankfully the Jordan makes up for the rest of them.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

RE: Upper Deck 2011-12 Exquisite collection
Nice hit on the Jordan. Definitely saved the break lol.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

lets see a scan of the jordan
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I just got a card holder for the Jordan, since it is so large. So I will do it some time tooday.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

[Image: JordanDJO_zpsbfb4c037.jpg]

Not the best picture, but that was the best I could do. Considering the card reflects thing the picture quality is best for my technology.