`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2013-14 NHL Season
09-20-2013, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 02:29 PM by shierydana.)
2013-14 NHL Season
I thought I'd create a thread to discuss the season, how our teams are doing and other news-worthy topic related to the new season, which is just a few short days away.

Which prospects are you watching this year?

Any predictions for the Stanley Cup champion this year?
Also, what do you all think about the strictly-enforced "tuck" rule this season? All jerseys must be tucked. First offense gets a warning, followed by a minor penalty for the next infraction.

http://s906.photobucket.com/user/shieryda/library/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: 2013-14 NHL Season
The Central is not playing as well as the Pacific, but I am glad to see Chicago on top there--even if there are multiple teams on the other side with more points right now. I am surprised at all the OTs I keep hearing about. Are teams that evenly matched, or are there always this many and I just can't remember them?

I like career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame, in addition to several authors and track athletes. Add to the list some personal favorite lifers from past and present rosters, and the other 35,000 cards in my collection are for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply