`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box 2013 Panini Golden Age(scan)

1 box 2013 Panini Golden Age(scan)
Local Walmart had a box and I wanted it but was running low on funds. Luckily my friend and fellow card collector said he would loan me the money for the box and just pay him back next pay day. I like the cards but don't think I would buy another box for the price. My box topper was Bo Derek and I also pulled an auto redemption of Football player Carl Eller. The hit was this card........

[Image: Tunney_zpsa787e5b5.jpg]

Has a pretty good BV and I think I will sell it to make up for some of the price of the box. Depending on how much I get from it I will add the inserts and minis from the box to my org for trade unless I need to try to Bay those as well. Does anyone else like the Golden Age set?
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: 1 box 2013 Panini Golden Age(scan)
I would love to trade for it if you wanna check me before you hit the Bay. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

i'd be interested in the carl eller redemption auto,plmk

(09-19-2013, 08:39 PM)demondukk Wrote: I would love to trade for it if you wanna check me before you hit the Bay. Let me know, thanks!

I would love to use it as trade bait but need to make up some of the money for the box.
(09-19-2013, 08:59 PM)camco2 Wrote: i'd be interested in the carl eller redemption auto,plmk

I have already put it in for redemption but once I get it in I will let you know and we can work something out.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

How much was the box, if you don't mind me asking?
The Walmart by me had a box of ... Darn, I don't know,it was like a knock- off of champions and A&G ... By Panini ... I didn't think it was Golden Age, but ya'know, it certainly could have been. It was $100 so I didn't really pay it that much attention....Sorry, but I was a little distracted while there. There was a box of Platinum that some butt-head opened, stole the cards, and replaced them with 1988 Donruss. Same thing happened last week at the Target up the road, so I went to complain/alert the Manager and loss prevention about their pack searcher/thief. Never went back to look, I was so pissed!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The box was $100. I had heard of Golden Age and wanted to see what I would pull. There are no card shops near here so when Walmart gets something like this its kinda exciting. Hehe.

There's a box sitting at my walmart that i look at every time but just can't pull the trigger. My son is getting into the Big League Minis. I get more enjoyment out of him opening the pack and then immediately saying " Dad did we get a good guy or a Cub?" Ha, he's only 4 and already knows about the Cubs.

I need a lot of base from this set if you want to trade.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I love the Golden Age! Sorry to say that for $100, at least now, you massively overpaid, but I would love to trade if you got any of the minis I need. PM me with the details of your minis!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

(09-20-2013, 12:35 PM)mpc2876 Wrote: The box was $100. I had heard of Golden Age and wanted to see what I would pull. There are no card shops near here so when Walmart gets something like this its kinda exciting. Hehe.
YIKES!!! You might want to look into ordering online for stuff like this. Sorry to say it, but $100 is more than double what it sells for in store or online.

That being said, that Tunney glove card is a great hit!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)