`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no number A & G backs ?

no number A & G backs ?
I have 3 A ? G mini with A & G backs that have no number. I cannot find these cards in the guise.

I see a no number back serially numbered to 50, but my 3 cards are not numbered. Can anyone help ?

RE: no number A & G backs ?
Not positive about this but I don't think the 2013 A&G actually numbered the no number backs like they did in past years. There are print runs where it isn't printed on the card. That's my best guess.

You cards are the serial to 50 no numbers
It's an announced print run they do not put the serial on the cards

(09-19-2013, 02:57 PM)wolvie15 Wrote: I have 3 A ? G mini with A & G backs that have no number. I cannot find these cards in the guise.

I see a no number back serially numbered to 50, but my 3 cards are not numbered. Can anyone help ?
You need the real deal in minis collecting to read the thread so he can help you out lol i mean petesahutt Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-19-2013, 03:33 PM)rentzington Wrote: You cards are the serial to 50 no numbers
It's an announced print run they do not put the serial on the cards
he's correct.

you should be able to find them as NNO in the org.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Thanks everyone.