`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison barnes....

Harrison barnes....
Give me some thoughts on Harrison Barnes..i know he has a really good game for a young player. Will he be on an all star level within the next 2 years?

RE: Harrison barnes....
Personally, probably not. If Stephen Curry was not an All-Star this season, then I do not think Barnes will be. Not to say that he isn't a good player, but I just don't see it yet. They have a lot of young talent and Barnes isn't the center of attention on that team. I would say that he is a 2nd or even some times a 3rd option on that team behind Curry, Lee, sometimes Thompson. Not to mention Bogut and Iguodala. Just my thoughts though. I like Barnes as a player and enjoyed watching him play in college.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Steph was robbed of an all-star spot last season. Dwight Howard had NO, absolutely NO BUSINESS being an all-star much less an all-star starter. But that is because the fans vote in the starters and you have the average fan who doesn't know any better voting in guy's who don't belong, just on name recognition. I really think that needs to be changed. Sometimes I feel like being an all-star just doesn't mean as much anymore.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Granted I may be biased but I believe Harrison will be an all star. I think he has a chance to be one of the best players in the game in the next few years. He's a great kid who isn't afraid to have the ball in his hands with the game on the line. I know his freshman year at UNC he hit clutch shot after clutch shot. He isn't a one dimensional player like Klay and isn't as fragile as Steph(love Steph but his ankles always give him problems ). Could go in but since I'm on my phone I'll stop lol.