`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the bargain bin!

I love the bargain bin!
My LCS has a great set of bargain bins ($1, $5, $10). I just pulled this beaut out of the 10 dollar bin today!
[Image: 1983-O-Pee-Chee-Tony-Gwynn-RC-213x300_zps3f28163b.jpg]

Needless to say, it now has a great home in my Legends/HOF PC!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: I love the bargain bin!
beautiful!

(09-18-2013, 09:55 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: beautiful!
thanks bro, it's going out for grading shortly! For some reason it cropped weird, so you can't really see the edges lol the top ones a little soft (got some feathering going on, not a sharp smooth edge) but i think it'll still grade well and (you cant tell from the scan since the edges are gone, it's actually quite well centered! lol

IDC what it grades, I just want my RCs slabbed!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(09-18-2013, 10:01 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: thanks bro, it's going out for grading shortly! For some reason it cropped weird, so you can't really see the edges lol the top ones a little soft (got some feathering going on, not a sharp smooth edge) but i think it'll still grade well and (you cant tell from the scan since the edges are gone, it's actually quite well centered! lol

IDC what it grades, I just want my RCs slabbed!
Great card!

I just picked one up last month! Graded only an 8, probably due to it centering ... A little to the right, maybe?

[Image: null_zps4a952915.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

If it is well centered you have a diamond on your hands! 83 OPC are know for being cut horribly. I have 3 of the Gwynn and all are off center to the right.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket