`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Barry Sanders, in your favor! Scans

LTTF Barry Sanders, in your favor! Scans
I'm at just over 950 unique Barrys right now and wanna get to 1,000! Willing to trade 2 to 1 in BV for ANYTHING I don't already have, or duplicates of serial numbered cards I already have. Even willing to trade Autos/Mems for stuff I don't have. Here is a sampling of what I have to offer, plenty more in my org Smile

[Image: null_zps50864699.jpg]
Bailey/2013
[Image: null_zps1171a87e.jpg]
Weeden/299
[Image: null_zpsc5e1e4ee.jpg]
Camo Bucs/399, McCluster/999, Posey/100
[Image: null_zpsba9041ae.jpg]
Wright/99, Holmes/50
[Image: null_zpsf7e56101.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: LTTF Barry Sanders, in your favor! Scans
Check me I know I added a few.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(09-18-2013, 07:29 PM)totally sports Wrote: Check me I know I added a few.
Open offer sent!

i got a pro set RC of barry nicely centered.. pack fresh 3 months ago.. straight to penny sleeve/top loader/storage.. easily grades a 9, but i will send ya a scan for you to judge. and book? i have no idea.. i don't do book value but i can tell ya what they go for on ebay.. lol! I am looking for old timers cards like deion, emmit, aikman, etc.. no not only cowboys.. LOL! any star from the late 80's to 91.. will check your org for stuff if you say you are interested in this card.
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

Check my org and I'll try to add some more Barry Sanders stuff to it by this weekend.

Already have one bud, but thanks for the offer!

(09-18-2013, 07:54 PM)TaToRz Wrote: i got a pro set RC of barry nicely centered.. pack fresh 3 months ago.. straight to penny sleeve/top loader/storage.. easily grades a 9, but i will send ya a scan for you to judge. and book? i have no idea.. i don't do book value but i can tell ya what they go for on ebay.. lol! I am looking for old timers cards like deion, emmit, aikman, etc.. no not only cowboys.. LOL! any star from the late 80's to 91.. will check your org for stuff if you say you are interested in this card.

(09-18-2013, 08:05 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: Check my org and I'll try to add some more Barry Sanders stuff to it by this weekend.
already have the one in your org, but I'll check you this weekend!

Now, as a lions fan It'll be a bit hard for me to part with this...but I will for a Sanders collector! LMK if you're interested!
[Image: T2eC16JHJIMFHJZVTBRy65pkS2w60_3_zps54b51f29.jpg]
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Sent an offer, let me know what you think.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

That is gorgeous. I'd dip into other PC stuff for that! What're you looking for?

(09-18-2013, 10:04 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Now, as a lions fan It'll be a bit hard for me to part with this...but I will for a Sanders collector! LMK if you're interested!
[Image: T2eC16JHJIMFHJZVTBRy65pkS2w60_3_zps54b51f29.jpg]

(09-18-2013, 10:05 PM)BruinsFan91 Wrote: Sent an offer, let me know what you think.
replied to your offer Smile

i thought you did, just gave it a shot as some like to collect more than 1. If you need any other sanders pro set card, let me know.. i should have them all (the hawaii promo is NFT atm.. maybe at some future date when i get several more.) cheers!

Quote:Already have one bud, but thanks for the offer!

I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.