`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Added: 100 Traders GU, Autos ETC

Just Added: 100 Traders GU, Autos ETC
All added were higher BV ($15 plus) and there's a little something for everyone. YES RANDI I EVEN ADDED A HALAK JERSEY PATCH LOL. Even added some Habs doubles. Hope to get some trades going again. Thanks all. MC

Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

RE: Just Added: 100 Traders GU, Autos ETC
Very nice!!! I think that I found eight cards that I would like to land from you, so be prepared for when I move, Marc! Haha! I will be asking for all three of the Halak cards you have, unless the trade has to be a small one. The Gallagher Artifacts card is in, too... so...

Randi

(09-18-2013, 07:21 PM)rayeates Wrote: Very nice!!! I think that I found eight cards that I would like to land from you, so be prepared for when I move, Marc! Haha! I will be asking for all three of the Halak cards you have, unless the trade has to be a small one. The Gallagher Artifacts card is in, too... so...

Randi
Buddy, I'm ready when you are :0)
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

That Gallagher has skyrocketed on the bay, and in the books!!! Wow! Haha! We will get something done for sure.

Randi