`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohhhhh Yeah! Guess what's on its way to my house!

Ohhhhh Yeah! Guess what's on its way to my house!
Hey guys, a couple of months ago I bought this IP auto on the bay of some dude, you may have heard of him ...

[Image: YasielPuig_zpse0c25d6d.jpg]

Just got the email today that it has been slabbed as authentic and is currently en route to my house! Holy crap it is going to be a long couple of days!

It will look REALLY nice displayed next to this guy (who is also resting happily in a slab these days) ...

[Image: KevinTroutFront.jpg]

RE: Ohhhhh Yeah! Guess what's on it's way to my house!
Really nice. I do have the same exact card from Trout. I have the Trout in a baseball and card holder. The Trout card I got it through the mail 2 years ago and the baseball when he came to Puerto Rico with the USA team for the pre Pan Am games. The Puig is a great looking card.

Nicely done!!!

(09-17-2013, 07:33 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice. I do have the same exact card from Trout. I have the Trout in a baseball and card holder. The Trout card I got it through the mail 2 years ago and the baseball when he came to Puerto Rico with the USA team for the pre Pan Am games. The Puig is a great looking card.
Very cool ... man, I am going to have to take a vacation to Puerto Rico, LOL
(09-17-2013, 07:39 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Nicely done!!!
Thank you ... of course, they require a signature, so I'm going to be on pins and needles until it's actually through the door, LOL

look at puig's arm, omg!

(09-17-2013, 11:30 PM)SirGabel Wrote: look at puig's arm, omg!
Yeah, I gotta be honest, that's one of my favorite parts of the photo ... he's supposed to be just like a freak of nature athletically (like Bo Jackson) ... so assuming it's not roids, that's pretty awesome.

RE: Ohhhhh Yeah! Guess what's on its way to my house!
RJ,
1st congrats (on both cards!). Also, did you just get them auth. or graded also? If so, do you know the grades before they come in? I've only sent 1 batch of cards to get graded (like 2 years ago) just to see how the process works and I forget. Again, way to go and enjoy!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

congrats on both bro, congrats!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(09-17-2013, 11:30 PM)SirGabel Wrote: look at puig's arm, omg!
That's the Incredible Hulk's arm.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Great Stuff, RJ!
Hopefully you get your delivery soon!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.