`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets trade 2013 football

lets trade 2013 football
name your team, player or set needs from 2013 and i'll see what I have......I am looking for 2013 packers base, rookies, inserts, variations, autos and gu'd cards.....also looking for montee ball cards. I am new to beckett but not new on other sites, you can check my reputation (which is very good) on the bench, SCF and blow out cards. hope we can trade.

RE: lets trade 2013 football
Got a couple lacy base RCs and a few inserts. Also have a 2013 platinum Montee Ball black (1 per box) and the 2013 platinum Montee ball gold #/d 50. Looking for falcons, Brett Favre RCs and other star RCs

don't really have anything of what u need sorry

Looking for Marcus Lattimore Autos/Jerseys/lowSN

got a Inception Johnathan Franklin auto patch #d/25 if you're interested.

I might have a couple Packers for you. I'm looking for Giovani Bernard, Tyler Eifert, Gavin Escobar, & Manti Te'o for the rookies.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

psercy........nothing sorry

fknight.....interested but nothing good enough to trade for it

kingofallmarks.......I have a platinum eifert and a te'o from prestige I believe.....nothing too much to speak of

anyone want to trade

I got some Packers and Montee Ball. Looking for Eagles. You don't have anything listed for trade.

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums,
New Traders Read first

Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)