`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not in OPG

Not in OPG
If a card or cards is not in the OPG how is someone supposed to move or trade them on this site?

Example:
[Image: 20130803_112033.jpg]

RE: Not in OPG
the direct answer: you cant

So what's the indirect answer?

the indirect answer is that you can try to get it into the opg, even if it isnt priced. im guessing this is one of the topps redemption cards? the good news is on that one, i do think beckett will be adding it to the database

I'll give 80.00 in trade value
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(09-17-2013, 01:03 PM)elberson Wrote: I'll give 80.00 in trade value
I am working on a sale on another site, buyer wants it for $44 and I want $46. LOL some people are cheap asses. LOL

(and thats the other way. shhh)

(09-17-2013, 01:17 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: (and thats the other way. shhh)
LOL. I was just wondering what they were going to do.

(09-17-2013, 01:23 PM)alexs64 Wrote: LOL. I was just wondering what they were going to do.
if you offer up stuff in a thread that isnt in the system, usually the thread gets deleted or you get a block message from the mod replacing your text about how to trade on beckett)

but the mods have to notice it or you have to get narced on. with a card that exists but not in the database, there might be more leniency, especially if you have other stuff in your org marked for trade (ie, you use the system honestly when it can be used)

I hear you man, and that has totally been what I have seen in the past. I am not asking for anyone here to make a deal with me. But just asking in general with these cards Topps is sending out.