IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 Target Box 2013 RS Longevity Break

2 Target Box 2013 RS Longevity Break
 photo 20130916_180308_zps89cc1bf8.jpg

Crosstraining Patches: Geno Smith, Marquise Goodwin
Dress For Success Patches: Montee Ball, Christine Michael, Cordarrelle Patterson
Freshman Orientation Patches: Vance McDonald, Knile Davis
Sapphire Auto (#8/25) Landry Jones

Ruby cards (not pictured) Marquess Wilson, Rodney Smith, Da'Rick Rogers, Brandon Marshall, Matthew Stafford, Vincent Jackson, Datone Jones, Jonathan Dwyer.

Not too terrible but made much better when I pulled that Landry Jones out of the last pack of the second box.

RE: 2 Target Box 2013 RS Longevity Break
That's weird ... I was just looking at those at Target yesterday and they said on the side of the package to look for four hits — with at least one auto per box.

It looks like you got shorted an auto, I would contact Panini.

(09-16-2013, 07:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That's weird ... I was just looking at those at Target yesterday and they said on the side of the package to look for four hits — with at least one auto per box.

It looks like you got shorted an auto, I would contact Panini.
+1
PI

Are these from blaster boxes? How much were they? Also, if trading, pls check me for da'rick Rogers and Cordarrelle Patterson! Thx
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

what/who are u looking for on the L. Jones? later mike

cheap patch cards that I doubt were even event worn. Hate plain boring patch cards as hits. You always have to fight to get $1 or $2 for them if they do sell. Most of the time they go unsold for $.99. They are never numbered so you know there are thousands of them on the manufacture's selves just waiting to fill in for autos. The only hits that should be counts as hits are autos.

(09-22-2013, 03:01 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: cheap patch cards that I doubt were even event worn. Hate plain boring patch cards as hits. You always have to fight to get $1 or $2 for them if they do sell. Most of the time they go unsold for $.99. They are never numbered so you know there are thousands of them on the manufacture's selves just waiting to fill in for autos. The only hits that should be counts as hits are autos.
but thats the kind of product longevity is, a plain rookie jersey hit fest. we know that going in to it, its like that every year.

looked like a fun break bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

They're supposed to include "at least one auto" out of the four hits this year ... says so right on the side panel of the box.

I bought three, pulled exactly one auto, had to file a CS claim with Panini ... so I'm done with this product.

Which is too bad, because I like it.

SORRY TO HEAR RJCJ2017. THEY ARE AN AWESOME SET OF CARDS I LOOK FORWARD TO ACQUIRING EVERY YEAR.
WANT A SHOT AT THE GOODWIN, WITTEN, TAVON, HOPKINS & MANUEL IF NO ONE HAS MADE AN OFFER, AND IF YOU ARE TRADING IT.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(09-26-2013, 09:08 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: SORRY TO HEAR RJCJ2017. THEY ARE AN AWESOME SET OF CARDS I LOOK FORWARD TO ACQUIRING EVERY YEAR.
WANT A SHOT AT THE GOODWIN, WITTEN, TAVON, HOPKINS & MANUEL IF NO ONE HAS MADE AN OFFER, AND IF YOU ARE TRADING IT.
I actually busted like five more boxes and they were fine ... hit a Geno Smith base auto/25 and a SICK Cordarrelle Patterson patch auto/25 ... not to mention PC jersey autos of Lattimore and Woods, so I was pretty stoked.

Hopefully Panini hooks me up with a couple of nice replacements for the two missing autos.