`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
2013 Fanfare Blaster
09-16-2013, 02:11 PM
2013 Fanfare Blaster
I finally decided to pick up a pack and it was a really good one. I only got 1 base card. The insert and parallel both are PC cards. The hit is the best card I've ever pulled from retail. Enough teasing, here's the pics:

[Image: 2013FanfareBlaster.jpg]

[Image: ReganSmith2013FanfareMMSE.jpg]

The J. Long is probably gonna go to Jason, but the Smith and Owens cards are available FT. The Owens isn't in the database yet so it's not in my ORG. I also got another one of those $8 Fairfield re-packs. It was also awesome. A quarter of the cards were PC drivers and I pulled four $20 cards from it. Unfortunately, all 4 were the same card. Everything is in my ORG so check me out if anyone wants to trade.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: 2013 Fanfare Blaster
That is a nice hit, I either get an auto or a RU card, not an Auto/RU card from the blaster boxes..

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
09-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Yea, same here. I usually get a single-color RU or an AU of some nobody. That hit was a real surprise.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
09-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Nice hits man, are the retail boxes you are buying guaranteed a hit? I only have 3 stores that sell the retail, Wal-Mart, Target and K-Mart but their boxes they sell don't say you are guaranteed a hit.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
09-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Fanfare, Ignite and Total Memorabilia all guarantee an AU or RU.

The Fairfield re-packs don't guarantee a hit and I have never pulled one from them, but some people have. All the real good pulls from those are mid-90's inserts/previews.

09-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Sick patch auto

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
09-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Sweet RU!

[Image: OKimtze.png]
09-16-2013, 06:03 PM
It is a great product I broke a box and a half of it.
09-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks guys. I thought it was really excellent that I pulled 2 cards that are 1 per hobby box from a single retail pack. It was even better that the insert and parallel were both of someone I collect.
I was expecting a single color RU but hoping for either an AU or a patch card. Pulling both on one card seemed impossible, based on past retail purchases. I am trying my hardest to not go back to Target and get the other boxes that were there. I just know I would be disappointed and want to slap myself for buying them. Wink

09-16-2013, 09:59 PM
wow that is nice, I think that definitely tops my 50 bv Danica Patrick from the Ignite blasters Tongue lol congrats!

[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]
current sets:
2004 Sweet Spot Signatures: 27/83 (33%)
96-97 Skybox Premium Autographics: 5/93 (5%)
11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75