`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
2013 Fanfare Blaster
09-16-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: 2013 Fanfare Blaster
(09-16-2013 09:59 PM)swjrp10 Wrote:  wow that is nice, I think that definitely tops my 50 bv Danica Patrick from the Ignite blasters Tongue lol congrats!

Really???! I, personally, would rather have the Danica card since I collect her cards.
Regan has no BV yet, but it is an awesome retail pull. I have never pulled a patch from PP retail OR an AU that wasn't from the Green family from retail. I was also able to figure out where the patch came from off his firesuit.
Can anyone else figure it out? There is no prize for guessing correctly, I just wanna see how many can get the same answer that I did.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Wow, Adam! You did get a sweet hit! I'm trying to remember, but I don't know that I've ever pulled an AU/RU out of retail. Nicely done, my friend!

It looks to me like the patch is off the front of the FS, specifically the Tax Slayer logo. Was that your guess?

Will get to that TO today...sorry I've been MIA the last few days.

Be Well, friend
Jason

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
09-19-2013, 11:56 PM
(09-19-2013 03:37 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  Wow, Adam! You did get a sweet hit! I'm trying to remember, but I don't know that I've ever pulled an AU/RU out of retail. Nicely done, my friend!

It looks to me like the patch is off the front of the FS, specifically the Tax Slayer logo. Was that your guess?

Will get to that TO today...sorry I've been MIA the last few days.

Be Well, friend
Jason

Thanks Jason. I told you it was an awesome retail hit. Also, isn't it kind of obvious that the patch is from his chest logo? Big Grin
I was hoping someone would guess exactly where it is from on that huge logo.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]