`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Upper Deck USA Football Box Break

2012 Upper Deck USA Football Box Break
ok lol I know some of yall will be like huh? what product is this. I guess this is UD's version of US Army All-Americans. I only got it because you have a chance at a Todd Gurley(RB UGA, from NC) or Jameis Winston (QB FSU) Autos so for 44 bucks and 8 hits + the base set I was like why not.

[Image: p16eawhnx450.jpg][Image: h538fc80x450.jpg]

[Image: x979rn9ix450.jpg][Image: 44zj2shlx450.jpg]

[Image: gj7kpd0sx450.jpg][Image: wu5oszz7x450.jpg]

[Image: f9iby90dx450.jpg][Image: 51n7p5qbx450.jpg]

[Image: 53e502y8x450.jpg][Image: d3ics3j8x450.jpg]

RE: 2012 Upper Deck USA Football Box Break
Nice hit on the Jameis, that kid is a stud.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Nice! Where did you get the box? Pittsburgh something or other? $50?

I've been reallllllyyy Close to buying a box.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Did they ever actually play anybody?

I didn't think football was an Olympic sport.

I realize I could just Google it, but that would take too long.

(09-16-2013, 01:38 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: Nice hit on the Jameis, that kid is a stud.
Yea def looks like it 2 games into his career. As somebody said, about the only thing Nick Saban has lost in about the last 4 years.
(09-16-2013, 05:53 PM)ugameck Wrote: Nice! Where did you get the box? Pittsburgh something or other? $50?

I've been reallllllyyy Close to buying a box.
44 from steel city collectables or pittsburgh sports cards. Same thing. Ground shipping was free.
(09-16-2013, 07:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Did they ever actually play anybody?

its a 19U thing. I guess its like soccer. Dont really know much about it. I think they just pick a team but dont actually play anybody.

(09-16-2013, 07:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Did they ever actually play anybody?

They have some sort of world cup type competition as an international tournament - it might even be called the World Cup of American Football or something - since its not really much of a competition (only the U.S. and Canada have long played this style of football and of course, Canada at all levels uses the CFL rules which are quite a bit different - Mexico has a pretty established program as well due to much of the Mexican population being able to see U.S. football on television) I believe its primary goal is to promote American football in other countries

With more and more players from other countries showing up playing college football, it seems to be getting some results.

I think that the NFL Network or someone actually shows the games but I don't think anyone actually watches them. But as far as I can tell, it really does exist.