`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Goodwin, 1 Ginter

RE: 2 Goodwin, 1 Ginter
(09-16-2013, 06:07 PM)magneto2 Wrote: WOW Very nice pulls! Did you open a whole box of ginter or just a few packs? Also is the african bullfrog a rare?
Thanks! I opened the whole box, it was the first plate I've pulled from Ginter. I don't think either of the Animal Kingdoms are the rare ones, I'm not sure yet though.
(09-16-2013, 06:20 PM)phreakyq Wrote: im gonna start going to your LCS
I don't know what it is, I sometimes feel like I'm not getting the real good pulls from that shop lol. I couldn't tell you how many monster hits have come from their shop in the last couple years. Maybe the manufacturers hook them up because they move sooooo much wax. It's almost like every case is loaded, except my case of Tier One...
(09-16-2013, 10:35 PM)tate31nym Wrote: Mind checking me if you pulled any Wonders of the Universe? My needs are marked, thanks!
I have a small stack of them, I have no intention of putting the set together so I'll get them added sometime this week.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Did you get an auto from the Ginter or just relics and the plate? Btw one of the best plates to pull!

(09-17-2013, 12:54 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Did you get an auto from the Ginter or just relics and the plate? Btw one of the best plates to pull!
No autos, just relics. I think it was Verlander and Chapman. When I pulled the plate I was floored to see it was Ty Cobb, my initial response was that I was going to keep it but since I really don't collect plates I figured I'd flip it for a nice little profit.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Interested in the Andretti, dawson (noticed some chipping) and both animal kingdom cards. et me know if they are available for trade. PM Works best

If you're interested in trading/feel like it, please check me for the California Flooded.