`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCANS FT FOR GIANTS

SCANS FT FOR GIANTS
Please no scotch tape on the top loaders if we trade you wont get any on the ones i send!!!!!

[Image: ball9_zps5e02ff6d.jpeg]

[Image: ball8_zps7084fded.jpeg]

ket.com/user/californianinsc/media/ball7_zps72ca8b81.jpeg.html][Image: ball7_zps72ca8b81.jpeg][/URL]

[Image: ball6_zpsac11ccb7.jpeg]

[Image: ball5_zps2f7d81b9.jpeg]

[Image: ball4_zps77837acf.jpeg]

[Image: ball3_zpsa72c0053.jpeg]

[Image: BALL2_zpse68b9010.jpeg]

[Image: BALL1_zpsd13aae9e.jpeg]

Just some scans of some of the stuff i have to trade.

RE: SF GIANTS
I have been trading for a lot of my basketball needs/wants but GIANTS trades are dying for me here, who is getting them now? I'm LQQKING at you.

Hit me up. I have some Giants. Just traded for a few Bumgarner cards
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

I have this one:

1995 Stadium Club Clear Cut #CC27 Bonds, Barry Giants

Check me as well for your Giants needs
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Lunch time bunp

(09-16-2013, 02:01 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: I have been trading for a lot of my basketball needs/wants but GIANTS trades are dying for me here, who is getting them now? I'm LQQKING at you.
Probably me, I've been getting a lot of Giants lately in trades. I'm a SF fan too! Big Grin

(09-16-2013, 08:57 PM)DLKnives Wrote: Probably me, I've been getting a lot of Giants lately in trades. I'm a SF fan too! Big Grin
That's great, I don't mind others getting in the action, ill get some scans up of my PC soon so you can take a look. Hopefully yours is nice or nicer!!!

I just started so I'm sure yours is much better, I'm trying to get as much Posey as I can but don't have any GU or autos yet.

I have a bunch of 2012 and '13 A&G so check my org and see if there's anything you need there.

(09-16-2013, 11:37 PM)DLKnives Wrote: I just started so I'm sure yours is much better, I'm trying to get as much Posey as I can but don't have any GU or autos yet.

I have a bunch of 2012 and '13 A&G so check my org and see if there's anything you need there.
Do you collect any and everything Giants, base,parallel,rc,auto,men and or just posey? Let me know i may have stuff i can gift you.