`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RECENT PICKUPS FOR MY PC

RECENT PICKUPS FOR MY PC
A few recent pickups of Kasey for my PC. These will be going to BGS in the next lot I send.

[Image: IMG_0005_zps0ee1e411.jpg]

Thanks for looking.....
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: RECENT PICKUPS FOR MY PC
Nice cards Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

SWEET pick-ups, Kevin! I love that Showcase 3xMem/AU card. That is just awesome. Congrats on all of those.

(09-15-2013, 05:48 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Nice cards Smile

Jerry
Thanks Jerry I am looking forward to seeing what they will grade at.
Kevin

(09-15-2013, 06:12 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: SWEET pick-ups, Kevin! I love that Showcase 3xMem/AU card. That is just awesome. Congrats on all of those.
Thanks man that and the Elite Exhibit are 2 of my favorites. You can't see it well but the Elite Exhibit is a clear card. I was planning on sending them all for grading but looking close it has a line down the middle that I believe will affect the grade, so I may not send it.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

I have to agree with Adam, that 3xMem/Auto Showcase is very nice! Well done, partner!

And I must say, I'm very glad we could help each other out on one of these. I've very happy with that nice, new Rusty auto in my collection!

Keep us posted on what...if...they grade out at.

Be Well, Kevin
-Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(09-15-2013, 03:45 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I have to agree with Adam, that 3xMem/Auto Showcase is very nice! Well done, partner!

And I must say, I'm very glad we could help each other out on one of these. I've very happy with that nice, new Rusty auto in my collection!

Keep us posted on what...if...they grade out at.

Be Well, Kevin
-Jason
Thanks man and I appreciate the trade also and looking forward to getting more off of you, I will post the results from the grades.

Have an auto of his ft if interested.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(09-18-2013, 04:24 PM)minitracer Wrote: Have an auto of his ft if interested.
Yea I am interested check me and see if I have anything listed you may want.

(09-18-2013, 04:24 PM)minitracer Wrote: Have an auto of his ft if interested.
I don't know if I have anything you'd trade it for but feel free to check my ORG for any type of trade. LMK.