`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: PAINTING BLOWS/ SHOW OFF YOUR MAN CAVES

OT: PAINTING BLOWS/ SHOW OFF YOUR MAN CAVES
Ive been painting since noon and it is now 6:30, its awesome having to paint 12 foot walls. Also having to maintain the whereabouts of the 10 week old kitten who wants to get into everything. Including the paint.

I got permission to turn my living room into my man cave since I do not have a basement. So far bought a sweet new couch and jacked a bunch of memorabilia from the stores inventory lol. Going to do some sweet displays once I finish painting and furnishing.

Also im up for some opinions of ideas of how to do stuff. And if you have any suggestions on what kind/where to get a new tv stand/entertainment unit that wont break apart (i.e. every piece of ikea furniture ive ever bought that's why I spent a fortune on my couch hoping it would stand up to my laziness everyday.

Now show off your man/women caves!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: OT: PAINTING BLOWS/ SHOW OFF YOUR MAN CAVES
dont even bother with a tv stand, get a wall mount.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(09-14-2013, 05:42 PM)mrdub Wrote: dont even bother with a tv stand, get a wall mount.
I was think of that...question though...if you buy those do they come with a shelf for the tv boxes?

(09-14-2013, 05:45 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I was think of that...question though...if you buy those do they come with a shelf for the tv boxes?
generally not, i think there a few models that do. but if you get the wall mount, it just looks better, dont have to worry about animals or kids knocking over the tv, and it gives you more options on what you want to use as a stand for like your cable box / video game consoles and what not.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

wheres the before pics?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I will get some haha. Not without the paint though because I forgot to!