`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all! Newbie...

Hi all! Newbie...
Hey guys! I am a newbie to trading on Beckett, but do have past online trading experience. Working with my son to get back up and collecting again. Working on the bucket, and will be adding more and more all the time. Just wanted to get on here, and say hello.

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/OilerFans99/library/

Collecting Oilers...old or new, let us know what ya got! Smile Thanks, Will
Looking to add to our Oiler collection. Also interested in Brendan Shanahan, Cam Neely, Zdeno Chara, and Scott Stevens. Will look at all trades though.

Happy Trading!

RE: Hi all! Newbie...
Welcome to the site, you will need to acquaint yourself with the organize tool before you can trade or sell here. Good to see another Oilers fan here.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Welcome to the board. Didn't see anything listed in your org. Interested in a few of your cards you have in your bucket. Send me a trade offer once you have your stuff listed.

Thanks alot guys! Trying to get used to the site, and get posting my traders. Appreciate any tips/advice. Will
Looking to add to our Oiler collection. Also interested in Brendan Shanahan, Cam Neely, Zdeno Chara, and Scott Stevens. Will look at all trades though.

Happy Trading!

at the top of this forum there is a thread that is awesome and will help immensely.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

Interested in the Bobby Ryan FWA...I can send you an Oilers tradelist...are you in the US or outside?
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

i like ur weber yg shoot me an offer once its in ur org thx

Another Oilers fan! welcome aboard!
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

hey, got some oilers for you i think, hit my org up. see if tehres anything you could use. i'd love to get some trades going
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches