`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on a project to gift to a good friend - Could use some Urlacher help

Working on a project to gift to a good friend - Could use some Urlacher help
Hello all. Just to give y'all a quick back story on this, I have a really good friend who has helped me and my family out a many times over the last couple years. Specifically, I am disabled and unable to care for my lawn. "Dumplin'" (his nickname), has mowed and trimmed my lawn for the past two summers...without asking for anything in return. Something I am very grateful for. We have been friends for quite sometime now and the one thing I know about him is he is a huge Chicago Bears fan...especially Brian Urlacher.

Over the last couple months, through several different trades, I've been acquiring some Urlacher cards with the intent of finding a nice binder to hold the collection and presenting it to him as a "Thank You for everything" gift. So far, I've acquired a few low-end RCs, one relic, a couple parallels, and a handful of base cards. But before I give this to him, I'd like to add a couple more. Specifically, a nice mid-to-high-end RC and a nice auto.

I've been picking up some FB hobby packs these past few months in hopes of pulling some decent traders. I believe I've pulled a couple that might help me with this endeavor. Also, I do have more than FB to trade if y'all are interested in other sports. Please check my cards FT as I am willing to trade just about anything to get this completed.

Please let me know if you have any Urlacher card that would go nicely in this gift, especially if you have any of the specifics I am looking for. All these below are listed FT in my ORG (except the 2013 Topps Platinum RC Auto Jordan Reed...as I cannot find it listed in the database yet). Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me with this!

2013 Rookies and Stars Rookie Autographs Longevity Gold #130 EJ Manuel 35/49

[Image: IMG_0407_zpsa69f9e37.jpg]

2013 Rookies and Stars #208 EJ Manuel JSY

[Image: IMG_0408_zps2d729c9c.jpg]

2013 Topps Platinum Rookie Autographs Camo Refractors #124 (#A-MGI) Mike Gillislee 05/10

[Image: IMG_0441_zps4293e971.jpg]

2013 Topps Platinum Rookie Autographs #A-JRE Jordan Reed

[Image: IMG_0442_zps703f5ff2.jpg]

2013 Topps #400B Drew Brees SP

[Image: IMG_0443_zps8261d308.jpg]

2013 Topps Rookie Relic Jumbos:

[Image: IMG_0445_zpsdaa13e5a.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0446_zps7ade598f.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0447_zps6871f5a2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0444_zps008ab59f.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Working on a project to gift to a good friend - Could use some Urlacher help
I'll look through, and w/e I have I will just send to you. Nothing too exciting, but I know what its like to be a big fan! PM me your addy.
PI

RE: Working on a project to gift to a good friend - Could use some Urlacher help
Just bumpin' to the top...
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

open offer sent. thanks