`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
$20 garage sale buy holy grail???

$20 garage sale buy holy grail???
Sorry for the title just wanted everyone to look picked these up for $20 dont know much about them. Did I get my moneys worth?

[Image: PHOTO2_crop_zpsacce632a.jpg]

[Image: PHOTO_crop_zps06b8995f.jpg]
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: $20 garage sale buy holy grail???
I can't see what they are
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I can see them, but the pics just aren't very big. It looks like the 2nd pic is something to do with the Mets. Is that correct?
(09-09-2013, 03:08 PM)cross4444 Wrote: I can't see what they are
Sorry man. It just came to me what you were talking about. You're right, my bad.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

nice find

(If you read all of alstott's posts, this is funny.)

(09-09-2013, 07:16 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: nice find

(If you read all of alstott's posts, this is funny.)
LOL LOVE IT!

[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(09-09-2013, 07:29 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: LOL LOVE IT!
Okay, I must be missing something here! What is the picture and why is it funny?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Basically, EVERY time alstott posts on someone else's thread (literally like 10,000 times), it's like ... "nice Harper" or whatever the main pull is.

Like, every time ... good dude, good member, good trader though, LOL

I have no clue of whats in the pics, they ope up too small
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Very small pictures, but I know what the 2nd one is. That is a replica toy ring for the 1986 Mets World Series Championship. Here is a better picture of the same thing.
[Image: 0676ringmets.jpg]
I can't tell from the picture what the 1st image is, as it is way too small of a picture to get enough detail. It looks like 2 boxes full of either packs or small packaged sets from the 80s or early 90s. A better picture would definitely help.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-09-2013, 11:18 PM)djohn Wrote: Very small pictures, but I know what the 2nd one is. That is a replica toy ring for the 1986 Mets World Series Championship. Here is a better picture of the same thing.
[Image: 0676ringmets.jpg]
I can't tell from the picture what the 1st image is, as it is way too small of a picture to get enough detail. It looks like 2 boxes full of either packs or small packaged sets from the 80s or early 90s. A better picture would definitely help.
yeah they look like 1990 donruss or something like that
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s