`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dominique wilkins 86-87 fleer rc psa bgs graded price

dominique wilkins 86-87 fleer rc psa bgs graded price
i have been noticing that dominique wilkins' 86-87 fleer rc graded by psa or bgs have been selling on ebay for a lot higher than olajuwon, barkley, ewing... why is that anyone have any idea?

RE: dominique wilkins 86-87 fleer rc psa bgs graded price
I havent looked to see if this is happening on the Bay or not. But Wikins was by far the more entertaining player of these four for sure. With a nickname of The Human Highlight Film , I can see his RC going for more. I have a lot of that year fleer rc's. And usually I see Barkley selling for more then Dom. But like i said, back then, Dom was the man to watch if you wanted to see some killer dunks!
~cheerz~
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

i've def seen the same thing. not sure why. although the BGS population report does show that there about half as many Dominique cards graded as those other players you mentioned.

The dominique card is hard to find nicely centered and if you are looking for a mint card, they are harder to find. The ewing card is another card that has centering issues as well. Lots of set builders on these sets looking for high grades too.