`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1991 Upper Deck Hologram Variation

1991 Upper Deck Hologram Variation
For the thred of you out there that actually care about such things, I finally found one of the hologram variations for my Maddux PC.

Here's the typical 1991 Baseball hologram with "91" visible.
1991 Baseball photo 1991Baseball.jpg

Here's the variation I found. It's the hologram that UD used for the Hi Series of 90-91 hockey with "90" visible (it sometimes has the crossed sticks in the logo)
1990 Hockey photo 1990Hockey.jpg

There is also variation using the 1990 Baseball hologram and possibly one using the 1992 Baseball hologram (but I think those are only found in the Hi Series.) Let me know if you come across either of these.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

RE: 1991 Upper Deck Hologram Variation
That takes a pretty careful eye to find, definitely a cool catch. Not sure I want to go through any boxes of early Upper Deck cards to check for similar mistakes though.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-08-2013, 07:34 PM)djohn Wrote: That takes a pretty careful eye to find, definitely a cool catch. Not sure I want to go through any boxes of early Upper Deck cards to check for similar mistakes though.
I found this one on ebay. I still haven't gotten around to checking all of mine yet. From what I understand they're pretty rare, so the odds of finding one aren't great.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Are you just looking for Greg Maddux?
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

I have a stack of the 1991 Upper Deck hologram variations: the 90/91 NHL, 90 Comic Ball, 92 MLB, 90 MLB, and 91 MLB reverse negative. I sold a Will Clark for $50 earlier in the year. Are you only looking for Greg Maddux?
"Never let the facts stand in the way of a good trivia question" - Richie Ashbur
n

(09-20-2013, 06:31 AM)kollectornet Wrote: Are you just looking for Greg Maddux?
(12-21-2013, 10:26 PM)sucrusader Wrote: I have a stack of the 1991 Upper Deck hologram variations: the 90/91 NHL, 90 Comic Ball, 92 MLB, 90 MLB, and 91 MLB reverse negative. I sold a Will Clark for $50 earlier in the year. Are you only looking for Greg Maddux?
Yes, just the Greg Maddux.

Trade Scans

I opened my box that has 91 UD and I can't see any of these years in the hologram, must have to catch it just right

I am in the midst of opening up a 1991 Upper Deck case yielding 2 Comic Ball hologram variations per pack! Let me know what players you're looking for!
"Never let the facts stand in the way of a good trivia question" - Richie Ashbur
n