`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption Replacements - Kind of cool

Topps Redemption Replacements - Kind of cool
Walmart had 2010 Bowman Draft on sale and I pulled a Donavan Tate regular and blue auto /199. They said they were shipped three weeks ago and today these showed up. It was an interesting trade out. I assumed they would have contacted me before doing that, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

1) Gary Sheffield 2013 topps replacement auto green /50 (Yankees)
2) Johnny Podres 2013 topps replacement auto (Brooklyn Dodgers)- interesting since he died in 2008. I wonder how long they have had these stickers
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

RE: Topps Redemption Replacements - Kind of cool
I got the Gary Carter replacement too. I guess stickers will be around for years but eventually they will run out.
They shipped 12 of my 13 and got one yesterday and it was actually what I was supposed to get but its not in the catolog The only thing that comes close id the gold version of the card but mine is silver and #d to 25 and the gold is #d to 20.
Maybe the rest of mine will show up today or tomorrow. But the unfunny thing they marked them shipped in the last week of June
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

that is exactly what happened to me -I almost traded it since it said it was shipped 4 days earlier. I am sure glad I decided to wait!

so topps isn't contacting people before they send, they just decide to send without your approval?

these are my first two redemptions in years so not sure of the normal protocol, but they didn't contact he. Just put shipped and I assumed they were on the way. I was surprised when I open the packages up. They have 25 auto's (with variations) listed as 2013 topps replacement auto's so maybe this is the new way

Just noticed today they are starting to put a value on them in Beckett. I have 2 out of the 25 card set. Might as well try to trade for the whole set because I know I have 11 more cards coming my way. They book fairly but not at the value or high end or even the quality that we all redeemed but, it is a way to get a HOFer or possible HOFer auto (although in my opinion some wont make it for the scandal that they are in)
1 Alex Rodriguez
2 brett blyleven
3 clay bucholtz
4 chase utley
5 dwight gooden ( know of one super collector)
6 david justice
7 david ortiz ( have the red 99/99)
8 duke snider
9 don sutton ( have it)
10 david wright
11 Fergie Jenkins
12 george brett
13 gordon beckham
14 gary carter
15 gary sheffield
16 Ike Davis
17 jeff niemann
18 Johnny Poders
19 Josh vitters (know of on major collector)
20 orlando cepeda
21 robinson can0 ( know of one major collector)
22 Ryne Sandberg
23 Tommy Hanson
24 vladimir Guerrero
25 willie mccovey (have it)
26 alex rodriguez/ david ortiz (know of a Ortiz major collector)
If they will give me a whole set for the 2010 Bowman sterling Strasburg auto I would be happy just to get it off the books
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]