`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rediculous Retail Roll, lucky streak, and some mail (Mojo has left the building!)

RE: Rediculous Retail Roll, lucky streak, and some mail (Mojo has left the building!)
Ive had some really good luck with the recent crop of clearance blasters at target, the hard part is finding them. went to about 4 stores and only one had any....yesterday i was doing the weekly grocery trip and they had 2 clearance blasters of 12 heritage, really good luck on those.

Pulled several SP, an auto Bill Virdon (never gotten a heritage auto from retail )
One red card (SP Todd Helton 484) and drumroll please....

A walmart blue card, from a target! HAH

a month or so ago i got some clearance update and platinums and had really nice luck on those too

RE: Rediculous Retail Roll, lucky streak, and some mail (Mojo has left the building!)
I talked to one of the Target vendors and I got the skinny on the clearance blasters at Target.

They used to be $11.99 and didn't rotate through very quickly because they wouldn't get restocked until everything was gone. That took quite a while because they were including a lot of racing and/or wrestling cards in with the bunch. So, if a store got unlucky and had 5 blasters of TNA wrestling cards, they wouldn't typically get restocked until those were all gone.

Now, they're $12.99, but the quality of them has gone up. They now come in a large shipper box and usually only include one non "major sport" box per shipper. So even though they're $1 more, they sell better and cycle through more frequently because they're actually cards that people want.
Kepler

(09-15-2013, 06:03 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I actually pulled the Heath Bell card two days ago. Bought one of those packs where you get 2 hobby, 5 series 1 and a refractor. The only card worth mentioning was 448 and the Willie Mays refractor. Rest of the cards were duds. That's just shear random ridiculousness that you had that card FT. Thanks anyway, Jared! If you have any of the others (2012 Heritage 433,457,470,475,489,491,493,494) please tell me before I go and buy more random packs and pull'em myself Smile
Nice retail pulls, i pulled that same jeff ames redemption yesterday and a couple weeks ago I pulled the actual card from a retail blaster, go figure. Last week I won a adam dunn auto from the million dollar chase game and recieved it in less then a week. the recent blasters on clearance of heritage have been sweet, ive been trying to pick one up everytime I see a target. Ive got an extra 493 Josh Willingham for ya and also extras of #'s 440, 484, 486 & 490. Trying to complete the target red boarders and currently have 6 of them.
"STRICTLY RETAIL"

(09-15-2013, 12:58 PM)jessehynd Wrote: Nice retail pulls, i pulled that same jeff ames redemption yesterday and a couple weeks ago I pulled the actual card from a retail blaster, go figure. Last week I won a adam dunn auto from the million dollar chase game and recieved it in less then a week. the recent blasters on clearance of heritage have been sweet, ive been trying to pick one up everytime I see a target. Ive got an extra 493 Josh Willingham for ya and also extras of #'s 440, 484, 486 & 490. Trying to complete the target red boarders and currently have 6 of them.
Thanks!
When I find where I hid my stash of Target Red Heritage, we'll talk Smile
(09-15-2013, 09:08 AM)rentzington Wrote: Pulled several SP, an auto Bill Virdon (never gotten a heritage auto from retail )
One red card (SP Todd Helton 484) and drumroll please....
That's an awesome pull!
My Heritage luck was never that good!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.