`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How good will Brock Osweiler be?

How good will Brock Osweiler be?
I know after P. Manning he will have the chance to play. Will he be any good?

RE: How good will Brock Osweiler be?
He was pretty darn good at ASU (I know this because I watched them beat the s--t out of my Trojans when he was there) ... and he couldn't be learning from a better player in a better situation.

So ... I'm thinking yeah, probably pretty good, especially if they keep those backs and receivers they have.
Big Grin 
I was asking this question because last year I got his 2012 topps chrome black refractor auto #12/25. I was wondering should I sell his card and get a descent price right now, or just keep hold of it until he gets the chance to play? What u think. Give me your thoughts about this card I have.
......here's the card......

https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...2591_n.jpg

(09-05-2013, 10:29 PM)beecket Wrote: I was asking this question because last year I got his 2012 topps chrome black refractor auto #12/25. I was wondering should I sell his card and get a descent price right now, or just keep hold of it until he gets the chance to play? What u think. Give me your thoughts about this card I have.
......here's the card......

https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...2591_n.jpg
Definitely hold on to it ... it won't really do anything until he plays, so you'd basically be better off holding on to it until Manning retires.

Wait for the training camp buzz about him being the starter kicks in, so like July a year or two from now (or whenever Peyton retires).

sounds good thanx
Especially playing in Denver, I feel he'll turn out to be a great QB.

With the way Peyton played tonight Brock may not see the field in years lol. Its much like the Ryan Mallet situation being behind Brady. Peyton and Brady may not retire for 3 or 4 more years at the minimum.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(09-06-2013, 12:39 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: With the way Peyton played tonight Brock may not see the field in years lol. Its much like the Ryan Mallet situation being behind Brady. Peyton and Brady may not retire for 3 or 4 more years at the minimum.
Yeah I agree, the way manning played tonight and if he keeps playing at the high level he plays at, I believe Brock will be watching for a long time. We've seen Aaron Rodgers and what he did with his situation. lets just wait and see what this situation turns out. I'm rooting for Brock all the way and hopefully one day he gets the chance to play, sooner than later.

Just think by the time Brock starts in 3 or 4 years he could very well already have 2 super bowl rings lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(09-06-2013, 04:42 AM)branesergen Wrote: Just think by the time Brock starts in 3 or 4 years he could very well already have 2 super bowl rings lol
I agree. At that point being a backup ain't too bad. Lol.

Well, if you want to sell/trade it now... I'll definitely take a crack at it.