`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT Trout 2012 BP, Will Clark T1 Silver, Andre Dawson Museum, Wil Myers Inception,

FT Trout 2012 BP, Will Clark T1 Silver, Andre Dawson Museum, Wil Myers Inception,
For Trade Only. I am looking for auto's or auto relics of Red Sox Players

2013 Topps Museum Andre Dawson Auto #'d to 50
2013 Bowman Inception Ascension Wil Myers Auto Relic #25
2013 Topps Tier One Will Clark Crowd Pleaser Auto Silver Ink #'d to 10
2012 Bowman Platinum Mike Trout Auto Relic (not numbered)

Would LOVE:

Nomar (esp the tier one clear rookie reprint)
Pedroia
Pedro
Boagerts

Please let me know if you would like to trade

Chris
sheebo16@yahoo.com

RE: FT Trout 2012 BP, Will Clark T1 Silver, Andre Dawson Museum, Wil Myers Inception,
I would like the Dawson or trout if you see more you like. Add your cards to org and mark as have and trade
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: FT Trout 2012 BP, Will Clark T1 Silver, Andre Dawson Museum, Wil Myers Inception,
(09-05-2013, 07:22 PM)elberson Wrote: I would like the Dawson or trout if you see more you like. Add your cards to org and mark as have and trade
Done! I don't really see anything that matches up though. You don't have any Autos. Maybe I am reading it wrong.

Add/fill out all your info and I'll send you a trade
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I have lots of BoSox autos, so check me. Interested in the Myers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

feel free to check me as well. like the trout and myers. thanks

i would be interested in the clark auto the wil myers and the trout auto i have plenty of red sox stuff in my org feel free to browse thanks

How much are you looking for in trade for the clark