`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A little worried about my order.
09-05-2013, 01:51 PM
A little worried about my order.
I submitted a 20-card grading order to BGS last week. UPS confirmed my package to have been delivered to their site on Tuesday. It is now Thursday and I have not received an e-mail confirmation from Beckett nor does it show up online on My Grading Orders.

Should I be worried?

Has the clock started on the 20-day guaranteed turnaround time? Are my cards safe!?

Let me know your experiences and hopefully put my mind at ease.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: A little worried about my order.
(09-05-2013 01:51 PM)rmillertime Wrote:  I submitted a 20-card grading order to BGS last week. UPS confirmed my package to have been delivered to their site on Tuesday. It is now Thursday and I have not received an e-mail confirmation from Beckett nor does it show up online on My Grading Orders.

Should I be worried?

Has the clock started on the 20-day guaranteed turnaround time? Are my cards safe!?

Let me know your experiences and hopefully put my mind at ease.

Just wait. You have to be patient. Usually the clock will start when it is received. You have 20 business days to wait, so after 10 of those maybe start asking questions if you haven't heard anything yet.

John

[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector
09-05-2013, 02:51 PM
You will get an email several days after they receive your order telling you that it's recieved. Then the day before your order is to be shipped back to you it will show up online under your grading orders as being in process and the day it is due to ship....which will be the next day.

http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]
09-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Additionally, your time starts the day after the Order is received. Plus, the turnaround time does not include weekends or holidays.

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
09-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Do not stress at all. I've gotten the "order received" email the day the order was due once in 2012. Most of the time it's a few days before the order is due, lately.

Back in the day (I started grading in 2008) I'd get emails within the first few days after receipt UNLESS it was a 45 day order. In the case it'd take upwards of a month for the email.

Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas
[Image: grantorinogetoffmylawn.jpg]
09-05-2013, 07:38 PM
I haven't got an email for either of my submissions. I don't know a thing till about 3 or 4 days before the due date. My current submission has a due date of 9/6, no email received and I finally had it listed in my grading orders on either Tuesday or Wednesday. 20 day submission.

bamyanks
09-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Sounds like consistency is not their thing at Beckett :-) For my latest submission, I sent my cards in and they were received on 8/22 with 10 day service. On 8/23 I got an email saying my order has been received; I do ship and pay a little for tracking though can't imagine that matters. Yesterday my order showed up in my grading orders showing "in process" with a due date of today 9/6. I assume by the end of the work day around 5pm or so the order will show shipped and the link will be live with the results of the grading. At least that's how it's been in the past.

http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]
09-20-2013, 06:57 AM
They make up their own due date as well. I counted the business days excluding holidays from the day after they received my order and when they posted the "due date" it was 4 days later than it was supposed to be. I sent an e-mail to them and asked them to explain the 4 extra days and told them I should get my order for free based on their guarantee, and of course they have declined to even reply. There is no guaranteed service; their received date is usually a few days after the package is actually delivered to them and the due date they just make up at the end to fit the date that they're going to be able to finish it by.
09-20-2013, 07:22 AM
(09-20-2013 06:57 AM)gizmossportscards3451 Wrote:  They make up their own due date as well. I counted the business days excluding holidays from the day after they received my order and when they posted the "due date" it was 4 days later than it was supposed to be. I sent an e-mail to them and asked them to explain the 4 extra days and told them I should get my order for free based on their guarantee, and of course they have declined to even reply. There is no guaranteed service; their received date is usually a few days after the package is actually delivered to them and the due date they just make up at the end to fit the date that they're going to be able to finish it by.

I VEHEMENTLY disagree with this!!

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
09-20-2013, 09:46 AM
I sent in my order for the 20 days submission, and I wait for another 10 day before I got my graded card back from beckett. So you will have to wait about 30 days before they will ship the cards back to you.