Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BLACK Falcon Mailday !!!
Wink 
The BLACK Falcon Mailday !!!
Was outbid on this the other day by somebody with 1 feedback, the seller didnt trust them so offered it to me, I accepted at 5 above the next persons bid.

[Image: 6hrh5vlxx450.jpg]

Now I just need to get the Red and Green

Also dont think I have shared this on here. My Barnes NT I picked up as well
[Image: vm62eg42x450.jpg]

RE: The BLACK Falcon Mailday !!!
DAAAMMMNNN glad to see you ended up getting it. It doesn't get much better than that for a PC pickup.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Nice stuff! You plan on getting your hands on the true "Black Falcon" card next, Notable Nicknames?! That one's pretty high on my wish list!

(09-05-2013, 12:58 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: DAAAMMMNNN glad to see you ended up getting it. It doesn't get much better than that for a PC pickup.
Yea after I sent u the message the other day I ended up making the deal. Pretty pumped to add this to the PC that's for sure!
(09-05-2013, 02:13 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Nice stuff! You plan on getting your hands on the true "Black Falcon" card next, Notable Nicknames?! That one's pretty high on my wish list!
Yea that's the only other one I really want right now. I'm glad to see the price is going down some haha but I'm broke after the black.

sounds to me like he drove up the price with a schill account and then reoffered it to you at more than he could get for it.

Beautiful card though!

The national treasures card is really nice. That is a sweet patch. Congrats on the 1/1.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(09-05-2013, 08:56 PM)ssipp Wrote: sounds to me like he drove up the price with a schill account and then reoffered it to you at more than he could get for it.

Beautiful card though!
Wrong. I paid $5 above the 3rd place bidder, so it was cheaper than my max bid, which was about 40 more.

Thanks though! It is a very nice card.
(09-05-2013, 09:50 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: The national treasures card is really nice. That is a sweet patch. Congrats on the 1/1.
Thanks! had to wait till the price on the NT went down but it helped it was a card/paypal trade.

Very nice BARNES NT card.....!!!!