`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Stars Are Back!!!

The Stars Are Back!!!
Just went to set up a trade this morning and saw that the want stars are back! Plus you can filter to show just your wants or all items! THANK YOU!!!!!

RE: The Stars Are Back!!!
Wow. This will make things a lot easier! Hopefully it stays for more than a day
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

My fingers are crossed

so far, it hasnt broken anything. yet.

Oh man that is awesome!! I can't wait to start trading using this!! I'm going to go broke from postage!! It was a frustrating wait but Beckett, this is Awesome and kudos!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Knew it was too good to be true lol... So the get wants works great! But then I tried to do a general search for Bryce Harper not in my want list and it kept telling me "nothing can be found from your want list, click 'get all' for more results".

I had get all checked. And the guy actually did have a few harpers from my want list when I checked that. So general player searches seem to be not working.
(09-04-2013, 12:32 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Knew it was too good to be true lol... So the finding wants works great! But then I tried to do a general search for Bryce Harper not in my want list and it kept telling me "nothing can be found from your want list, click 'get all' for more results".

I had get all checked. And the guy actually did have a few harpers from my want list when I checked that. So general player searches seem to be not working.
hopefully its just a glitch. This has the potential to be awesome.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(09-04-2013, 09:07 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Wow. This will make things a lot easier! Hopefully it stays for more than a day
Smile + 1
These are the things that will increase traffic,
and bring old members back.
A win for members and Becketts coffers....

Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

Can't wait for this to work, then I will spend another 1000 hours putting everything back in, with backup this time, fool me 3 times and I will jump off the Zakim bridge
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(09-04-2013, 09:46 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Can't wait for this to work, then I will spend another 1000 hours putting everything back in, with backup this time, fool me 3 times and I will jump off the Zakim bridge
if you screw up my commute, damn it, i will hunt you down

still not right!