`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labor Day Getaway

Labor Day Getaway
i feel like i've neglected you guys lately. been a bit short on the $$ lately so i haven't gotten to do any box breaks and i've been focusing on some football as of late. set building has been slow as of late as well and i'm hoping to move in a couple months.

anywho, this weekend we went to visit my gf's cousin in little rock and it was suggested sunday that we could go catch a baseball game. of course i said, "sure", why wouldn't i?

once he started telling me about the team, i started to look it up online and realized that it was the Angels AA team. After i found out that they were playing the Royals AA, i was pretty pumped. funny thing is we were looking at making a stop in memphis to catch the Cardinals AA team, but they were on the road.

First minor league game i've ever gone to. it's definitly a different atmosphere. much cheaper, more laid back, better views. while watching the game, i realized that just a few years ago, Trout was playing here.

No autos or mem, just a nice day. if you haven't already, i suggest going to a minors game for a good time.

photo 1231610_10201971226828684_530068374_o_zps5028443f.jpg
 photo 1228779_10201971026503676_1183043375_o_zps3294bcd3.jpg
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: Labor Day Getaway
WoW...its so empty...great Pics Smile Looks like a pleasant relaxing time to enjoy a baseball game!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(09-03-2013, 08:32 PM)rollx8 Wrote: WoW...its so empty...great Pics Smile Looks like a pleasant relaxing time to enjoy a baseball game!
Thinking the same thing. Thanks for sharing.

Actually have a Indep. Minor team about 20 minutes from my house accross the river in Camden NJ. (Riversharks). Nice time. Also was at a minor game in Waterloo Iowa many moons ago while visiting the Field of Dreams. That was pretty cool...still have the program with lineups.....nobody on either team made it to the majors.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I used to go to the Sacramento Rivercats games and it's a good time!

Looks pretty cool!! Ive never been to aa milb game, usually i dont even go to any mlb games during the year either because of geographical circumstances .........
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s