Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping help?

Shipping help?
Hi All,

I am shipping a 250 count box with about 40 cards in it... there are about 8 cards in top loaders, 1 screw down and the rest are in team bags... There is newspaper inside to keep from bouncing around etc...

Anyway, I brought my scale to work today to weigh and then figure out how to ship from paypal. Unfortunately the scale is out of batteries and noone around here has an extra 9v.

What would you guesstimate the weight to be?

What service would you use to ship?

Any help would be appreciated. Would like to get the cards out today and my schedule is packed with meetings, so I'm not sure I'll be able to wait in line at the P.O.

Thanks in advance!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Shipping help?
screw the 250 ct box, get a bubble mailer, put the cards in team bags and put everything into a flat rate envelope priority. 4.95 with paypal shipping

The box with everything in it will probably weigh somewhere between 10 and 13 ounces, from my experience. Though the few times I've underestimated and brought it to the P.O., they will just charge the difference in weight that was off!

Cool. Thanks for the feedback guys. I am out of bubble mailers larger than the 0000 sized... Will hit the store and pick one up.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint