`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2012 Qb Class question

RE: 2012 Qb Class question
look, you can whatever you want about the team around him, but 31st in the league in completion percentage says he isnt an accurate passer (you'll note that his percentage of incompletions due to drops were middle of the pack). you can say what you want, but 31st, almost last....that says he isnt a great qb. ask any qb coach what the most important stat is. it isnt yards, or completions - it's percentage (interceptions is a trickier stat, which is why i dont use that much in his argument)

and if you break down his percentage by how deep the pass is, he was near the bottom no matter how far he was throwing

tebow is as accurate of a passer as luck is. let that sink in for a moment

Im going with Kap out of that group for worst season and its mainly due to the division. Redskins and Colts have much weaker divisions with teams like the titans, jags, eagles, some team from dallas that seems to choke every year that I cant quite think of etc. I also think that the cardinals defense has improved as well as the rams, that pesky jeff fisher can play a close game remember that tie? The seahawks will be tough and as mentioned before the loss of crabtree will be big. Theres also a lot more film of Kap floating around now and hes not under the radar like last year.
Photobucket

didn't eli manning throw 16-17 picks in 2011 and win a superbowl? yep stats matter

im sold!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

First imo based solely on the eye test RG3 was the best last year but I cant trust his durability so Im going with Luck to have the best career overall.

To the original question I think its going to be Russell Wilson. My gut tells me the Seahawks will miss the playoffs this year and Wilson will have a pretty bad season. I feel the Rams will be better and Arizona may sneak into the playoffs. Who knows really but RG3, Luck, Tannehill and Kaepernick will all be about the same as last year or will even be better. I just cant trust Wilson for some reason.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I really dislike most comparisons when put into " well he has a running game" " well he has a defense" " well he has weapons"

luck had diddly squat last year to work with really and did quite a bit.
if were going to say Wilson has a good run game.. then why isn't Christian ponder any better?
rg3 has Alfred morris.. kaepernick has frank gore.. luck has.. vick ballard? oh ok.

has anyone heard of peyton manning? im not sure.. hes been around since about 1998
1998 stats-56.7 comp percentage-3,739 yards-26 tds and 28 interceptions
luck stats-54.1 comp percentage- 4,374 yards-23 tds and 18 interceptions

hmmm I can see where luck will be terrible. * rolls eyes
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

the game is far different than it was 15 years ago. defenders were still allowed to defend back then. polian made sure that changed

luck was 31st in completion percentage. last year, not 15 years ago

Luck won me a FFL championship ( Platooning with Dalton) last year! .... still think hes not that good...

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

even though he is '11, I am going with Kaep!
PI