Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Registry Contests
08-30-2013, 07:59 PM
Registry Contests
Any information about this? Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 05:45 PM by jeffv96masters.)
RE: Registry Contests
(08-30-2013 07:59 PM)camby23mvp Wrote:  Any information about this? Thank you!

Yes there is, I'm trying to find it.
Ok. I hope that this helps.

Here are just a few issues they are working on

1) Vintage BVG items not being able to be entered properly
2) Current BGS rare, unique, or variations not being accepted
2a) Improper card coming up -- says something totally different from the card users are actually viewing;
3) Lack of search mechanism
4) Lack of proper structure in competable custom registries-- by this I mean if say we want people to compete in a ""Football HOF registry " with all HOF players we are working on getting that as a DEFINED choice. The users can name a title for it that they want. Instead of having some user make up his own Football HOF registry and having people compete against him= we will make Generic ones that EVERYONE can use to compete. What I'd personally want to see is the type of registry where the SYSTEM auto populates the players and when new members/player items get added each year it automatically will take user registries and update them with those new items required.
5) Picture display tweaks-- developing how pics are seen or be shown.
6) Homepage development-- wont go into it because too much involved just understand they are aware of how bunched up it looks & feels.

PHASE 2 will be rolled out that will develop the look, feel, and structure.

FINAL PHASE will be when contests are begun and thats when the real fun begins.

Please-- its been and will continue to be my pleasure to spend time helping voices be heard by the webmasters who are developing this new registry. Help users like yourself and others by sending comments. Beta tester or not we appreciate anyone's comments. Users will be surprised how many negative comments actually are taken, looked at, stripped down to the plain English of what they really are trying to say, and then forwarded.

EVERY USER HAS A VOICE-- USE IT Smile

Jeff

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
11-21-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Registry Contests
(08-30-2013 07:59 PM)camby23mvp Wrote:  Any information about this? Thank you!

No contests yet until we FIX the registry issues.

No use in people trying to enter stuff when the setup on a lot of these registry related items are incorrect. They are correcting quite a few issues.

2014 though if all goes well we may just have our first contests since 2007 range or so Smile

Jeff

SUGGESTIONS SUBMIT IT HERE !!

Mod Team member