`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
10-28 new scans BC & Absolute, MJD, J Mayo, Shipley, Colston, R Bush, Qinn, T Holt,

RE: old school trading 45 cards scanned Doak,Brady,Starr, Moss,Elway, will update weekly
(09-03-2013, 04:26 PM)kct1 Wrote: Sent open offer.
offer sent back Thank you
(09-03-2013, 04:50 PM)totally sports Wrote: Interested in the Faulk Pacific
trade offer sent
(09-04-2013, 01:59 PM)joshdetloff Wrote: Check me for the Starr's
sorry didnt see any Cowyboys or baseball for trade. Maybe next time
(09-04-2013, 03:34 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: I need a lot of the Brady's, would you mind seeing if I have anything you need?
trade offer sent
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: old school trading 45 cards scanned Doak,Brady,Starr, Moss,Elway, will update weekly
donruss heritage earl Campbell and the Red Terrell Davis is gone. Last chance new scans will come on Tuesday.
I want to thank everyone for the trades so far. With this thread I have completed 9 trades with 12 more in transit to be completed and 4 others waiting on replies

Thank you everyone

Would be interested in the Ray Lewis. Could check for any other cowboys if I don't have anything in there now
[Image: 2yxmaPs.png]
Sig courtesy of jbel4331

Mostly collecting NYG, Ray Lewis and Kobe Bryant

(09-08-2013, 01:28 AM)Stanton Wrote: Would be interested in the Ray Lewis. Could check for any other cowboys if I don't have anything in there now
Didnt see any Cowboys or baseball

last night for these 45 cards Will update tonight or tomorrow morning with a new set of 45

RE: old school trading(45 new cards 9-10) Hornung, Elway, Eli,Namath will update weekly
NEW SCANS

RE: old school trading(45 new cards 9-10) Hornung, Elway, Eli,Namath will update weekly
could you check me for the urlachers and the moss.. and maybe a few others
[Image: IA_zps01635e2e.png]

(09-10-2013, 10:19 PM)brouwer63 Wrote: could you check me for the urlachers and the moss.. and maybe a few others
trade offer sent. I know I have some Greene and Dallas Clark for trade also

(09-10-2013, 10:19 PM)brouwer63 Wrote: could you check me for the urlachers and the moss.. and maybe a few others
trade offer sent. I know I have some Greene and Dallas Clark for trade also

new day bump before i go back to work tomorrow.

offer sent on the hornungs
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"