`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2 CASES of Tier One (Scans)

2 CASES of Tier One (Scans)
I busted a tonne of this stuff last year, so decided to pull back on other stuff in order to bust a couple of cases this year. Some nice stuff, though most of the best hits are redemptions, and no Harper (hit one last year), Trout, Puig or Myers (really want a Wil Myers if anyone has one). Anyway, here are the results...lemme know what you think. Still deciding what to do with some of this, but the smaller stuff will be FT, so lemme know what you like. Cheers.

Crowd Pleasers, Tier One Autos & Other Hits:

[Image: tierone1.jpg]
[Image: tierone2.jpg]

On the Rise Autos:
[Image: tierone3.jpg]
[Image: tierone4.jpg]

Relic Cards:
[Image: tierone5.jpg]
[Image: tierone6.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 2 CASES of Tier One (Scans)
Let me know if you wanna sell the Raines.
Is this thing on?

That cespedes is nice! The first auto with the "y52s" signature that I'd want to buy!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Not a bad case at all? Selling the Banks?
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Be interested in the Ventura if its ft/fs
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Would be interested in the Skaggs! Nice case 2! Love the banks

nice cases, lots of color in that.

I wish that elvis card wasn't a redemption, those patch cards are so hit or miss. I bought a museum patch auto of andrus that had a gorgeous multi color patch but others just had one single color slabbed onto the card

nice breaks man!! would love a shot at the shelby miller, jon jay and matt adams if for trade. lmk. thanks

You are right, there were lots of redemptions. Nice break though. I'd like a shot at the Harvey relic. I'll go through and see what I have for your interests and PM you
Looking for any Matt Harvey, Zach Wheeler, D. Wright, Le'Veon Bell, Big Ben, Antonio Brown

Nice break! Would like a shot at the Banks if available.