`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes of 2013 Tier One

2 Boxes of 2013 Tier One
Decided to test my luck with a couple of boxes. I'm satisfied with the results. I won't get my money back, but I didn't get a redemption and that's a bonus in my book. I'm also a little curious about the jersey they used for Cueto. It looks like some sort of camo maybe? All his memorabilia cards from this product have that kind of fabric.

2013 Tier One photo 2013TierOne.jpg
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

RE: 2 Boxes of 2013 Tier One
lmk on the dave stewart
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Tier one has got to be one of the nicest signature products topps makes, lots of space for the signature but still a nice picture.

Selling the Miley? If so pm me please, you also have another card I may buy from you if interested in selling at all.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Pitcher box! I'd be happy with that. The Cueto jersey looks like its material from a throwback jersey. Pretty cool.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

30 bucks a card for those would not be happy.

LMK on the Votto I have some plates I can trade off http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1544106.html

(08-29-2013, 08:24 PM)flood and fire Wrote: I'm also a little curious about the jersey they used for Cueto. It looks like some sort of camo maybe? All his memorabilia cards from this product have that kind of fabric.
I got an Aroldis Chapman relic from my Ginter Break and it has the same type of pattern.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

My question is this: Would you have paid $30 bucks a piece for those cards individually off of ebay?

If not.......hmmmmm.......just saying you might want to rethink your strategy Wink
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(09-03-2013, 07:53 PM)rollx8 Wrote: My question is this: Would you have paid $30 bucks a piece for those cards individually off of ebay?

If not.......hmmmmm.......just saying you might want to rethink your strategy Wink
Would I pay $30 per card for these specific cards? No. That's what busting boxes is all about. It's a risk. I do it for the thrill, not to make enough to retire early.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans