`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codebreaker!!!

RE: Codebreaker!!!
(08-31-2013, 09:48 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Pretty sure he is a member on the blowout forums. I think most of the set is sold off already. They pop up on eBay once in a while.
Hey Haze, Do you happen to know IF Nolan Ryan was ever a codebreaker? OR is it just current players?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(08-31-2013, 10:27 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Hey Haze, Do you happen to know IF Nolan Ryan was ever a codebreaker? OR is it just current players?
They made a codebreaker auto for every auto in the set for the last 3 years I believe. Ryan had an auto in last years Ginter right? I can't remember but if he did then there is a 1/1 out there somewhere.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(08-31-2013, 07:54 AM)djohn Wrote: Anyone how to get in contact with the 2011 code breaker. I would love to make an offer on one of the autos in that set if he still has it.
This is his username on FCB
poppudaimadochi

He frequents that site quite a bit.

He is also on twitter @gyom39

Good Luck.

(08-31-2013, 11:14 AM)Haze28 Wrote: They made a codebreaker auto for every auto in the set for the last 3 years I believe. Ryan had an auto in last years Ginter right? I can't remember but if he did then there is a 1/1 out there somewhere.
Yeah, he had a blue ink & a red ink.
Since he had both a blue ink and a red ink, does that mean that there would be 2 codebreakers?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Pardon my ignorance on the subject but how do you come about breaking the code???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I almost bid on that card but thought I should stay to the black frame blue ink...great card congrats.

(08-31-2013, 11:16 AM)alexs64 Wrote: This is his username on FCB
poppudaimadochi

He frequents that site quite a bit.

He is also on twitter @gyom39

Good Luck.
Thanks!
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

If I cracked the code I would have to keep the set together and never piece it out

Am i right in saying here is only ONE winner in the ginter code contest ?

(09-01-2013, 11:37 AM)wolvie15 Wrote: Am i right in saying here is only ONE winner in the ginter code contest ?
ONE winner, yes, but a team can win.