`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Lebron inserts: Freshman Season, LJ Profiles, Season Review, The Lebrons

Looking for Lebron inserts: Freshman Season, LJ Profiles, Season Review, The Lebrons
I have my org updated to reflect what I need. I am willing to buy also. I have 190+ extra Lebron cards. I am willing to trade for others I need. I will even trade in your favor! I'll need to go through my org again because I traded some cards off line at a shop recently. Please be patient as I try to reflect it all correctly.

Thanks!

RE: Looking for Lebron inserts: Freshman Season, LJ Profiles, Season Review, The Lebrons
Hello Chad, I recently picked up a few Lebron inserts.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

RE: Looking for Lebron inserts: Freshman Season, LJ Profiles, Season Review, The Lebrons
Awesome, Bryan...We'll see what we can pull off. Connect with me when you have a chance and we'll move from there.

I just picked up a ton of Lebron UD The Lebrons Hot Pack stuff, as well as some Reserve stuff. If anyone needs some as well.

I am fully willing to buy and/or trade Lebrons for Lebrons.

Check me I have a few Lebrons and I have a The Lebrons jersey one that I will add to my org tonight if you're interested.

i have one of the lebrons cards you need i believe
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~