`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT -- FFB Trade Advice

RE: OT -- FFB Trade Advice
I doubt that'd even get accepted as its a terrible trade. Top rb and top 6 wr basically for the top te and a mid grade qb..

Do it now before the other guy changes his mind. Drop Mendenhall for the roster spot.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(08-28-2013, 08:31 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: I doubt that'd even get accepted as its a terrible trade. Top rb and top 6 wr basically for the top te and a mid grade qb..
I did my part and offered the trade as he wanted it, and he did his part just now by accepting it, so now the trade is up for the league's approval. I immediately approved the trade, of course, but I'm not sure my vote counts since I am involved in said trade.

I got my fingers crossed!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(08-28-2013, 04:50 PM)all day baby Wrote: I did my part and offered the trade as he wanted it, and he did his part just now by accepting it, so now the trade is up for the league's approval. I immediately approved the trade, of course, but I'm not sure my vote counts since I am involved in said trade.

I got my fingers crossed!
Good luck! How does your approval process work? Is it good unless a certain number of teams object? Or is there one guy with commissioner power? If it's the first one maybe not enough people will be paying attention, LOL.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(08-28-2013, 07:37 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Good luck! How does your approval process work? Is it good unless a certain number of teams object? Or is there one guy with commissioner power? If it's the first one maybe not enough people will be paying attention, LOL.
Everyone in the league votes, including the people involved in the trade apparently. Let me put it this way... I got to vote, and I did. Anyway, if 5 of the 10 teams vote against it, the trade is vetoed. This is a money league, so this could be big. I took 2nd last year and pocketed $100. I want to take 1st this year and get more dough!

You are already missed

I dont see how that could ever pass.lol I know Id Veto it. But if u get by with it then more power to u.

(08-28-2013, 09:10 PM)oumike83 Wrote: I dont see how that could ever pass.lol I know Id Veto it. But if u get by with it then more power to u.
I am counting on voter apathy, obviously --"Well... if he wants to trade away All Day, let him!"

His TE, 2nd IDP, and backup team QB are horrid --
Rob Housler Ari TE
Vontaze Burfict, Cin LB
Titans, Ten TQB

He had to shake things up to have a chance. He's got good backups at RB, so losing Peterson won't end his season.

You are already missed